<$BlogRSDURL$>
Soodaroo in Love
Friday, January 06, 2006
  Anything to Begin



Anything that has a beginning has an end.

Matrix: reloaded

Yes it is true, sometimes you want and most of times you are force, it is not important what you wish, you must begin, begin what? Who cares about what things question, who cares about meaning, people are like machine these days, like goddamn machine things, they come, they go, and they are nothing, I am nothing more than they, I am a man standing in this world, or whatever you call it, and I must begin. I am that I am, once God said in bible, and today I am, here, without any intention of writing any especial things, just having passion of writing in my heart, and I am, here, in this page, it is not the question of why you came and why you gone and why you come back, it is not worth of thinking, I am that I am.

You know, the only thing worth is that in the beginning God created the heaven and the earth, and it was the first day of creation, in the seventh day God rest, today is last day of week in my country, and I am tired of a full day study, this is time of listening to music and sit in mere dark and think and write. In nights I write my posts of blogs, Persian blog and today, for my English too. O, my name is Mostafa, my pen name is Soodaroo, I live in Mashed, north east of Iran, and probably you heard Iran, something about Atomic Bomb or Radical Islamic movement. Yes, I am an Iranian, yes, I am a Muslim, but I am no radical or anything like that. I am a man like every one else, breathing, laughing, crying, having sex, or . . . anything you like to think.

I am here because I am that I am.

Hello, and hello and again hello . . .

Soodaroo
2006-01-05
8: 23 PM
 
Comments: Post a Comment
My Name is Soodaroo; I am here to write about my life, my country and literature. I am living in NE of Iran, glad to see you. connect me via soodaroo@gmail.com, thanks

ARCHIVES
May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 /
Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Traveler!


powered by Bloglet


Powered by Blogger