<$BlogRSDURL$>
Soodaroo in Love
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
 
Oh yes, fake me with your tender lies, I am patience. I am always here, sit and look at your magic, your hand, the way you come near me, look in my eyes and tell one of your lies to me and I would be motionless staring to your eyes and love you and smell you and think that’s at last you are here and

You fake me, again and again and I am patience and I do not say, do not do anything

Because I . . .

How much I lost you I do not know . . .
How much I need you, you cannot imagine . . .
But . . .

You know this morning I cried in hand of imaginary friend once more. Today I think and found nothing and hide myself among my books, my works, and my plan and . . .

Everything else is fake, you know, you are real . . .
You are real and how much I lost you . . .

Soodaroo
2006-11-28
00:07 AM
 
Comments: Post a Comment
My Name is Soodaroo; I am here to write about my life, my country and literature. I am living in NE of Iran, glad to see you. connect me via soodaroo@gmail.com, thanks

ARCHIVES
May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 /
Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Traveler!


powered by Bloglet


Powered by Blogger