<$BlogRSDURL$>
Soodaroo in Love
Monday, November 13, 2006
 
Song of the Lost Light

Lines written meditating upon Stolen Beauty, the movie directed by Bernardo Bertolouchi



I penetrate into the depth of the silence forcefully
And witness the drops of death dropping on my shoulders heavily
Like a rainbow of a long lost tomb they gather in the sky
All the gray colors of that night.


Sick beyond words I wake up every time
And find myself among the clichés of snoring clouds
Murmuring some dreams of their own life to each other and laugh
- All gathering there, in the sky I witness.


Sleep walker as I am pass all the naughty chambers of the lost poems
And not lost – not this time
When the flowers all bloomed in the dooryard forever
And song would sing in heart for you and me


All in that time, in that dream I witness.


Her skin was white and lips was tempting
To my sight of all ever lost wishes of completeness I thought
And it was she and all the things of Love
All gathered to punish my laziness of making sight.


All in that dream I gained, I forgot.

And I lost.

O silence, let me sing, sing for one more time.


Soodaroo
2006-11-12
01:10 AM
 
Comments: Post a Comment
My Name is Soodaroo; I am here to write about my life, my country and literature. I am living in NE of Iran, glad to see you. connect me via soodaroo@gmail.com, thanks

ARCHIVES
May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 /
Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Traveler!


powered by Bloglet


Powered by Blogger