<$BlogRSDURL$>
Soodaroo in Love
Friday, November 10, 2006
 
We are inherited with the gift of healing. Something like that the actress said in the movie, I turn off the DVD and to covering silence listen to something, music, who cares what? Just music is always good, and I need to write, anything, just write, maybe it can heal me.

I know you hate English and you hate more French, still I love to say something like I still in love with you while I know you never read them. Because they written in damn English and you hate what I love. It’s good to write when you are still sick and you would not see me anymore and . . .

You know, today I am working in my second book, translation from American book and . . . it was good, you know I am sure it was good, translation and work calm me down and I did nothing but

But image of you sitting beside me
I don’t know if you would ever remember that day, after kissing each other we sat in the floor and ate an apple, one we ate together and you look to my books and smile in your face and all the good things around us and

I lost that days too much, you know it is too hard, I mean too hard to pass all these days, alone, and the only thing good around me is books, work and studying and music in which I try helplessly to cover all silence and
You are not here.

It is the only fact I cannot understand that you are not here.
It is . . . how can I describe it in words . . . how is possible to forget all that years and now, three years passed too fast and everything past and I am a bit famous these days and growing to be more and more known, but known to what? To be all the way far from you and you
What you do in these days? Fighting with death? Why you never told me what was the real sickness you have?

I need to write and I think I will write and you know, I am writing a novel, everybody things that this novel is about something, love between 4 person and . . . things they did not know is that whole novel is about that days, days that I lost so much
You know, so much
. . .

Still your Soodaroo
2006-11-08
11:50 PM
 
Comments: Post a Comment
My Name is Soodaroo; I am here to write about my life, my country and literature. I am living in NE of Iran, glad to see you. connect me via soodaroo@gmail.com, thanks

ARCHIVES
May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 /
Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Traveler!


powered by Bloglet


Powered by Blogger